The Lodge at Woodloch business partnership scholarship is awarded to their employees at the discretion of the Lodge at Woodloch. The available scholarships are as follows:
- One (1) Full Scholarship to cover all tuition and fees per cohort. Students must complete FAFSA. Any grants or external scholarships will be applied to the student account prior to the business partnership scholarship provided by Lackawanna College.
- Two (2) half-tuition scholarships (50%). Students must complete FAFSA. Any grants or external scholarships will be applied to the students account prior to the business partnership scholarship provided by Lackawanna College.
The program is open to the general public at Lackawanna College standard Massage Therapy tuition rates. The Lodge at Woodloch is given priority for available seats.
- Students are required to follow Lackawanna College standard attendance policies for Massage Therapy.
- All Lackawanna College academic policies pertaining to non-discrimination, disabilities, academic integrity etc., and rules included in the Lackawanna College Student Code of Conduct apply.
- Students are subject to all Lackawanna College policies and requirements pertaining to Academic Probation and Academic Suspension.
- Students will have access to support services offered both virtually and at the Hawley center. Virtual services include: access to library resources/databases, access to Campus Portal for student transactions. On-campus services include: Student Wellness. tutoring, the Writing Center (available both in-person and online), and Disability Services.