The program is open to all NET Credit Union employees who meet the minimum criteria:
The program is open to all Allied Services employees who meet the minimum criteria:
- Must be a full or part-time benefit-eligible employee.
- Must be actively employed by Allied Services at the beginning and end of the semester.
- Must be enrolled in a bachelor’s or associate degree at Lackawanna College’s main campus, online or one of five satellite centers.
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must maintain a minimum Grade Point Average of 2.5 or better for the semester.
Scholarships will be awarded in Fall and/or Spring Semesters only. Discounted sessions (Winter and Summer) are not eligible. The Lackawanna College Associate of Science in Nursing degree is not eligible for this program. The value of the scholarship will differ based on enrollment status (full-time vs. part-time).