The program is open to Dunkin employees who meet the minimum criteria:
- Student must be actively employed by Dunkin’ Donuts at the beginning and end of the semester.
- Scholarships will be awarded in Fall and/or Spring Semesters only.
- Must be enrolled in a bachelor’s or associate degree at Lackawanna College’s main campus, online or one of five satellite centers.
- Must maintain a minimum Grade Point Average. GPA requirements may differ per location. See your store manager for details.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible.
- The value of the scholarship will differ based on your enrollment status (full-time vs. part-time)