The Tunkhannock Center provides high-quality education for students located in Wyoming, Luzerne, Lackawanna, Bradford, Sullivan and Susquehanna counties. We offer a wide range of associate degrees and certificate programs. Students who attend Lackawanna College’s Tunkhannock Center can earn their complete degree in Tunkhannock for many majors, or they can start in Tunkhannock and complete requirements at our Scranton campus.
The Tunkhannock Center is located in the Tioga West Plaza on Business Route 6. Students have access to dedicated classroom space and computer labs. Associate degree and certificate programs available in Tunkhannock include business, professional studies, human services and criminal justice.
At Tunkhannock we offer the following majors:
- Business Administration - Associate Degree
- Criminal Justice - Associate Degree
- Human Services - Associate Degree
- Petroleum & Natural Gas Business Administration - Associate Degree
- Petroleum & Natural Gas Compressor/ Engine Mechanic - Certificate Program
- Petroleum & Natural Gas Technician - Certificate Program
- Petroleum & Natural Gas Technology - Associate Degree
- Professional Studies - Associate Degree
Enroll at the Lackawanna College Tunkhannock Center Now
Students who live in and around Tunkhannock and are looking for high-quality colleges in Wyoming County will find what they’re looking for at the Lackawanna College Tunkhannock Center.
With associate degrees and certificates available in specialties such as business, criminal justice, professional studies, and human services–not to mention petroleum and natural gas technology at the School of Petroleum and Natural Gas–our Tunkhannock Center offers students plenty of opportunities for getting educated in the subjects that will take them far in their careers.
Enroll in a program at our Tunkhannock Center today!