The program is open to ShopRite employees who meet the minimum criteria:
- Students must be actively employed by ShopRite at the beginning and end of the semester.
- Scholarships will be awarded in Fall and/or Spring Semesters only. Our Winter and Summer Sessions are not eligible for scholarships as they are already heavily discounted.
- Must be enrolled in a bachelor’s or associate degree at Lackawanna College’s main campus, online or one of five satellite centers.
- Must maintain a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0 or better for the semester.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible.
- The value of the scholarship will differ based on a student’s enrollment status (full-time vs. part-time)