Lackawanna College’s mission is to provide a quality education to all persons who seek to improve their lives and better the communities in which they live.
The College’s vision is to be the nationally recognized, premiere two-year open-enrollment college of choice.
Lackawanna’s Core Values include a commitment to:
- Remaining an affordable two-year, open-enrollment college
- Providing a high quality and transferable education that exceeds academic expectations for students at all learning levels
- Excellence in providing educational opportunities for students who are academically underprepared for college level work
- Nurturing students’ sense of self-worth and capacity to make a difference.
- Cultivating and maintaining active partnerships with our regional community, including other educational institutions, businesses, and non-profit agencies
- Excellence in programs that prepare students to succeed in the workforce