Alumni and Friends
Whether it has been one month, a year or ten, since your graduation from LC we encourage you to get involved with the Alumni Association and to stay in touch.
The Lackawanna College Alumni Association was created to encourage your support and involvement with Lackawanna College and the community.
The Lackawanna College Alumni Relations Office aims to establish lifelong relationships with LC Alumni to create a foundation for continued professional and personal growth. We continually strive to provide new, exciting and innovative events and services.
While we continue to develop the services offered to our alumni, we welcome comments and suggestions on events and programs that might be of interest to you.
Stay in touch
Have you lost touch with the Alumni Association? Be sure to update your contact information to reconnect with Lackawanna College.
- First Friday – Oct. 3, 6-9 p.m.
- Homecoming Happy Hour – Oct. 16, 5-7 p.m.
- Homecoming 2014 Tailgate Luncheon, Football Game, and After Party – Oct. 18, 11:30 a.m. tailgate, 1 p.m. kickoff, 3 p.m. after party
- Alumni Association Trunk-or-Treat – Oct. 26, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- Student and Alumni Networking – Nov. 12, 5:30-7:30 p.m.