Sporting Clay Tournament
The Lackawanna College Sporting Clay Tournament continues the tradition of raising funds in support of the School of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Lackawanna’s industry-focused training and education facility that prepares students for rewarding careers in the oil and natural gas industry.
Thursday, Sept. 23, 2021
Hausmann’s Hidden Hollow
Friendsville, Pa. 18818
Your sponsorship of the Lackawanna College Sporting Clay tournament helps us continue the tradition of supporting the School of Petroleum and Natural Gas (PNG). All sponsorships include special recognition with your company logo on the Lackawanna College Sporting Clay Tournament website for one year.
Download the Lackawanna College Sporting Clay Tournament Brochure to learn more about our sponsorship opportunities!
2021 Raffle Prizes
- Browning A-Bolt III, Composite Stalker, 30-06 cal.
- CVA Wolf 209, Break Action In-Line Muzzleloader, Blk Synthetic Stock, Stainless Steel bbl., 50 cal.
- Weatherby Orion I, O/U dbl. bbl., 12 ga. shotgun
- Stevens 555E, O/U dbl. bbl., 12 ga. shotgun
- Tristar Viper G2 Silver, Walnut Stock, Semi-Auto, 20 ga. shotgun
- CZ 557 American, Bolt Action, 6.5 Creedmoor, Turkish Walnut Stock
- Yeti coolers and drinkware
- Ammunition gift pack
- Various hunting gear
- Various gift cards
Cost per person: $250
Cost per team of 5: $1,250
Registration fees include breakfast, lunch, and ammunition for the full course (12 and 20 gauge provided).
For more information regarding the event, please contact Brian Costanzo at email@example.com or (570) 961-7841.
Registrations are not complete without your payment to Lackawanna College.
Checks and sponsorship forms may be mailed to:
ATTN: Brian Costanzo
501 Vine Street
Scranton, PA 18509
- 8 a.m.: Pre-event check-in begins under the main tent. Breakfast items and coffee
- 9 a.m.: Opening remarks and safety briefing.
- 9:15 a.m.: Start of the tournament
- Noon: Lunch begins
- 1 p.m.: Announcement of tournament winners and raffle drawing
- 2 p.m.: Closing remarks
Explore Lackawanna. Search by career, interest or program.