Online Training and Certification
Online certifications make your professional development accessible and easy. Our courses start throughout the year and are self-paced, allowing flexibility for busy professionals.
Training is now available online in areas that help students gain credentials in key industries for in-demand occupations and coursework that can supplement existing credentials.
Training areas include:
- Accounting and finance
- Allied Health
- Business and leadership
- Career and hospitality
- Criminal justice and legal
- Education and personal development
- Green and renewable energy
- Industrial and skilled trades
- Multimedia and graphic design
- Programming and web applications
- Spanish in the workplace
- Technology and computer programs
Explore Lackawanna. Search by career, interest or program.