Need Help Applying?
Applying to Lackawanna College has never been easier.
Please follow our helpful video tutorials and the steps below to complete the Admissions process right from your own home.
A Message to our Students
Lackawanna College employees are conducting daily business from remote home offices to protect all members of our College community, and our teams are available to answer your questions.
Please continue to use the resources on this page, and an Admissions Advisor will reach you shortly.
Details of our coronavirus response: www.lackawanna.edu/coronavirus
1. Complete your Admissions requirements
- Submit your inquiry or finish your application.
- Schedule a virtual meeting with your Admissions advisor
- Submit your high school, GED, and college transcripts
- Schedule your Accuplacer assessment (if needed)
- Get accepted
- Pay your commitment fee
2. Apply for Financial Aid
3. Visit the Lackawanna College Portal
- The Portal contains valuable information for incoming and current students.
- Review your schedule, billing, and much more!
4. Contact the Business Office
- We can help you determine your balance and register for the payment plan
5. Attend Orientation and Falcon Fest
- You’ll need to attend both the Academic Orientation at a convenient time and our Welcome Weekend right before the semester starts!
- Don’t worry! We’ll send you more information about upcoming sessions.
6. Purchase your Books and Supplies
- Shop our virtual bookstore at http://lackawanna.ecampus.com
- Don’t forget about notebooks and pens!
FOR RESIDENT STUDENTS
Please visit the Residence Life page to download the Res Life calendar and Housing Packet.
If you’ve completed all of the steps listed above, you’re ready to become a Lackawanna College Falcon!
If you require more help, please reach your Admissions Advisor or call Admissions at (570) 961-7898.
Explore Lackawanna. Search by career, interest or program.