Applying to Lackawanna College has never been easier.
Please follow the steps below to complete all of the necessary steps to get ready for the next semester with us!
- Submit your inquiry or finish your application.
- Schedule a virtual meeting with your Admissions advisor
- Submit your high school, GED, and college transcripts
- Schedule your Accuplacer assessment (if needed)
- Get accepted
- Pay your commitment fee
- We can help you determine your balance and register for the payment plan
- The Portal contains valuable information for incoming and current students.
- Review your schedule, billing, and much more!
- You’ll need to attend both the Academic Orientation at a convenient time and our Welcome Weekend right before the semester starts!
- Don’t worry! We’ll send you more information about upcoming sessions.
- Shop our virtual bookstore at http://lackawanna.ecampus.com
- Don’t forget about notebooks and pens!
Please visit the Residence Life page to download the Res Life calendar and Housing Packet.
If you’ve completed all of the steps listed above, you’re ready to become a Lackawanna College Falcon!
If you require more help, please reach your Admissions Advisor or call Admissions at (570) 961-7898.