Allied Health Programs
Aligned with the mission of Lackawanna College, the mission of the Allied Health Division is to facilitate integrative healthcare to better serve the community; accomplished through high ethical standards and excellent, affordable education.
- Prepare safe and competent caregivers (Health Care Professionals).
- Prepare entry-level practitioners who invest in their communities.
- Provide selected training for specific Allied Health programs that meet employer/employment needs, leading to excellent job placement for our Allied Health students.
- Meet and maintain Accreditation requirements for each specific Allied Health Program.
- Collaborate to strengthen current programs and to develop future programs to improve the quality of healthcare in our communities.
We are the model, leading by example, of the Core Values statement for those with whom we work and with whom we teach.
- Empathy /Advocacy
- Pursuit of Excellence
- Ethics – Professionalism
- Fiscal Integrity
- Mutual Respect for All
Lackawanna College offers a wide variety of associate degrees and an exclusively online bachelor’s degree program as part of its Allied Health degree programs. These competitive programs will provide you with cutting-edge education and assurance that, upon successful completion, you will graduate with the ability to secure a high-paying job in the medical field.
- Emergency Medical Services
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant ^
- Sonography (Cardiac, Diagnostic Medical, or Vascular)
- Surgical Technology *
*Denotes Associate in Applied Science
^Denotes a program with a selective rolling admissions process
Admittance into the Allied Health Division programs at Lackawanna College is based on a selective admissions process with each Allied Health Program having their own specific requirements. For further information, please refer to individual Allied Health program pages.
Allied Health | Certificate Programming
The College also offers a variety of competitive certificate programming at our Scranton campus and three satellite centers. Choose from: