About the Towanda Center
First opened in May 1993, the Lackawanna College Towanda Center is dedicated to offering opportunities for traditional students and non-traditional students living in Bradford and Sullivan counties.
Lackawanna opened the new Towanda Center at 1024 South Main St., Towanda, PA 18848, in August 2015. The center is home to a wide variety of majors designed to serve the interests of local students.
Virtual Express Enrollment
Wed., June 3, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Wed., June 10, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Wed., June 17, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Wed., June 24, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Degrees that can be completed at the Towanda Center are:
Bachelor’s degrees are available exclusively online through the Towanda Center.
*requires six credits at our Scranton campus
- Accounting *
- Business Administration *
- Business Studies *
- Criminal Justice *
- Cyber Security *
- Early Childhood Education
- Human Services *
- Petroleum & Natural Gas Technology ~
- Pre-Allied Health
- Professional Studies *
- Sport Management
* Ask your Center Director about online degree options
~ online-only degree program
Students can also spend at least two semesters at the Towanda Center beginning the following programs, with additional degree requirements offered in Scranton:
The Towanda Center is also home to a number of Allied Health certificate programs including:
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician-EMT
- Medical Billing & Coding Certification Program
For more information on these programs, contact Continuing Education Coordinator Christine Martin at (570) 265-3449.