|NEPA Veterans' Multicare Alliance
ABOUT: The NEPA Veterans Multicare Alliance is a non-profit service organization dedicated to helping veterans and their families navigate through public and private sectors to obtain information, benefits, and services. NEPA VMA will guide each veteran in developing a plan unique to their needs and the needs of their families and will also refer veterans to other social service agencies and community partners.
|Scranton Vet Center
|Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
ABOUT: For over 50 years, VAMC Wilkes-Barre has been improving the health of the men and women who have so proudly served our nation. We consider it our privilege to serve your health care needs in any way we can. Services are available but not limited to veterans living in 18 counties in Pennsylvania and one county in New York.
|VA BENEFITS FOR OIF/OEF RETURNING SERVICE
Benefits, Eligibility and Enrollment Information
- As a recently discharged Veteran, you have five years from your date of discharge to receive free health care for any condition that may be related to combat service.
- After the five years, a co-payment status will depend on whether your illness or injury is found to be service connected.
- Contact Enrollment or Eligibility at 570-824-3521 or Toll Free 1-877-928-2621 and Press #1
- You may also visit our Eligibility Department located at the 1111 East End Blvd., Wilkes-Barre, PA Room AB-41 (Basement Level of the Medical Center)
- Visit VA Health Eligibility & Enrollment for information on Applying for Care
|PA NATIONAL GUARD
PA National Guard Joint Force Headquarters
Bldg S-0-47, Fort Indiantown Gap
Annville, PA 17003
Phone: (717) 861-8500
Fax: (717) 861-8314
|PA Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
Office of the Deputy Adjutant General for Veterans Affairs
Bldg S-0-47, FTIG
Annville, PA 17003
Fax: (717) 861-8589
|U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs (USDVA)
Buffalo Regional Office
130 South Elmwood Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14202
Phone toll-free: 1-800-827-1000
Phone toll-free: 1-888-GI-BILL1 or 1-888-442-4551
Web site: www.gibill.va.gov