Lackawanna College’s continuing partnership with CareerLink has helped provide educational opportunities for non-traditional students whose goal is to re-enter the workforce.
The partnership has culminated in the creation of the college’s Employment Training Institute, an industry-driven education program that offers competitive pre-employment training and provides employers with a pool of certified applicants capable of meeting the demands of a rewarding career.
The Training Institute allows the College to serve the needs of our community and put qualified individuals back to work.
Many courses can be conducted at the college or on site at a company’s facility.
Please click on the links below to download information on our current Workforce Development courses.
- Administrative Office Professional
- Clerical Office Administration with Certification
- CNC Machinist (1 year)
- CNC Training (6 months)
- Customer Service Training
- Information Management Technician
- Information Management with Medical Billing Certification
- Medical Billing and Coding Certification Program
- Medical Office Assistant / Clinical Technician
- Medical Office Skills / Clinical Technician
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Program
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Lab Technician