Student Health Services
The Wright Center Student Health Services division is committed to helping students maintain healthy lifestyles by providing accessible, affordable, student-focused and culturally sensitive healthcare. Student Health Services provides an inter-professional team-based delivery of high quality primary care health services to the Lackawanna College community.
- 8 a.m.-Noon – Dr. William Dempsey
- 12:30 p.m – 4:30 p.m. – Robin Gallagher, CRNP
- 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. – Rebecca Alunni, PA-C
- 8 a.m-4:30 p.m. – Alycia Coar, PA-C
- 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. – Lauren Stevens, PA-C
- 9 a.m.-Noon – Dr. Qi Shi
- 12:30 p.m.-4 p.m. – Robin Gallagher, CRNP
Student health insurance will be used to cover cost of service. In cases where insurance is unavailable, the WCPC will work with the student to ensure availability of service.