Apply to Lackawanna College
Please read carefully and complete all sections for this application. Please note that all admissions standards are free from discrimination on the grounds of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age or sex.
- Upon completion of the online application, please print the application agreement statement page. This agreement should be signed and submitted with the application fee to the Admissions Office.
- Submit the $35 (non-refundable) application fee (check or money order) payable to Lackawanna College.
- Submit a copy of your High School Transcript. If you are currently a High School Senior, it is your responsibility to ensure your final transcripts are on file no later that thirty (30) days following graduation. Applicants with a GED are asked to submit a copy of their official scores and diploma (Please do not send originals).
- Transfer Students - Students with previous college credits must request an official copy of their college transcripts to be sent to the college.
- SAT/ACT scores - Lackawanna College does not require applicants to complete the SAT/ACT for acceptance. Applicants with standardized test scores should submit an official score report for evaluation. Applicants without standardized test scores will be required to complete the college’s placement exam.
- International Students - Applicants from non-English speaking foreign countries are required to submit official TOEFL scores or SAT scores to Lackawanna College. Applicants who complete the TOEFL exam must contact the E.T.S. to ensure a copy of their results are sent to the Admissions Office. Lackawanna College requires TOEFL scores to be 55 or higher for the Internet Based Test (IBT) and 133 or higher for the Computer Test.
NOTE: All submitted forms mentioned above become the property of Lackawanna College and cannot be returned to the applicant.
Online Application for Admission