Petroleum & Natural Gas Business Administration
The Petroleum & Natural Gas Business Administration degree provides students with a broad background in business concepts as they relate to the petroleum and natural gas industry. Students will be exposed to oil & gas drilling, production, handling, processing, and safety concepts while studying core business disciplines. The program is recommended for students preparing for an administrative, accounting, marketing, or financial position with an oil & gas company.
Petroleum & Natural Gas Business Administration students will:
- Prepare for a career in the petroleum and natural gas industry by applying fundamental management, marketing, and human resource theories.
- Identify the key concepts associated with oil & gas exploration, drilling, production, handling, and processing.
- Demonstrate accounting principles, practices, and procedures relating to the petroleum and natural gas industry.
- Use technology to sharpen skills through study of management information systems/computerized spreadsheets, macro-economics, and statistics.
- Provide the student with the knowledge, skills, and resources to work safely in the petroleum and natural gas industry.
- Explain the terms associated with the oil and natural gas industry’s upstream and midstream technology
Petroleum and Natural Gas programs are only offered at the College’s center in New Milford.