About the Towanda Center
First opened in May 1993, the Lackawanna College Towanda Center is dedicated to offering opportunities for traditional students and non-traditional students living in Bradford and Sullivan counties.
Lackawanna opened the new Towanda Center at 1024 South Main St., Towanda, PA 18848, in August 2015. The center is home to a wide variety of majors designed to serve the interests of local students.
Degrees that can be completed at the Towanda Center are:
- Business Administration
- Business Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice – Police
- Early Childhood Education
- Human Services
- Liberal Studies
- Pre-Allied Health
Students can also spend at least two semesters at the Towanda Center beginning the following programs, with additional degree requirements offered in Scranton:
The Towanda Center is also home to a number of Allied Health certificate programs including:
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (PDF)
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (PDF)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (PDF)
- Emergency Medical Technician-EMT (PDF)
- Medical Billing & Coding Certification Program (PDF)
- MOS Specialist Certification Program (PDF)
For more information on these programs, contact Continuing Education Coordinator Christine Martin at (570) 265-3449.