Our March 2018 Open House is set for Saturday, March 24.
About the Towanda Center
First opened in May 1993, the Lackawanna College Towanda Center is dedicated to offering opportunities for traditional students and non-traditional students living in Bradford and Sullivan counties.
Lackawanna opened the new Towanda Center at 1024 South Main St., Towanda, PA 18848, in August 2015. The center is home to a wide variety of majors designed to serve the interests of local students.
Degrees that can be completed at the Towanda Center are:
- Business Administration
- Business Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Human Services
- Liberal Studies
- Pre-Allied Health
- Sustainable Agriculture – Coming Fall 2018!
Students can also spend at least two semesters at the Towanda Center beginning the following programs, with additional degree requirements offered in Scranton:
The Towanda Center is also home to a number of Allied Health certificate programs including:
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (PDF)
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (PDF)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (PDF)
- Emergency Medical Technician-EMT (PDF)
- Medical Billing & Coding Certification Program (PDF)
- MOS Specialist Certification Program (PDF)
For more information on these programs, contact Continuing Education Coordinator Christine Martin at (570) 265-3449.