Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees, comprised of valued members of the community, oversees the operations of Lackawanna College.
2013-14 Board of Trustees
- Mr. William P. Conaboy, Esq., Chairman of the Board of Trustees – President, Allied Services
- Mr. Mark Volk – President of Lackawanna College
- Mr. Dominick DeNaples, Chairman Emeritus – Vice President, DeNaples Auto Parts
- Mr. Richard Beasley, Secretary – Regional Director, PPL Utilities
- Mr. Vincent R. Benedetto – President and CEO, Bold Gold Media Group
- Mrs. Sally Bohlin – retired
- Ms. Catherine A. Bolton – Principal, River Rock Communications, LLC; Assistant Professor of Public Relations, Marywood University
- Mr. Davis R. Chant – Chairman, Davis R. Chant Realtors
- Mr. Jody Cordaro – President of SCE Environmental Group, Inc.
- Mr. Thomas P. Cummings, Jr., Esq. – Attorney, Cummings Law Office
- Mr. Timothy L. Holmes – Regional Director of Marketing and Events, Times Shamrock
- Mr. David Kaplan – CEO, Sickler’s Bike and Sport Shop
- Mr. Harry Lindsay – Managing Partner, SLPS Realty, LLP; Moosic Borough Council Member
- Mr. Michael M. Murphy – President and Owner, Redline Towing Co. / SM Redline Trucking
- Mr. Michael Narcavage – Community Relations Manager, Southwestern Energy
- Mr. Nicholas H. Niles – Past President and Board Member, The Blooming Grove Club
- Mr. James H. Ott – President and Owner, The Appletree Resource Group, Inc.
- Mr. P. Thomas Padden – Principal, PTP Consulting; Retired School Business Administrator
- Dr. Jack Truschel – Professor in the Department of Academic Enrichment/Learning, East Stroudsburg University
- Mrs. Joyce Van Schooneveld – President, M & S Service Company, Inc.; CFO, JT Seeley & Co., Inc.
- Mr. John P. Wiercinski – Regional Vice President, Geisinger Health System